Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Holy Continues Batman!!!

     Greetings fellow nerds, otaku, gamers, parents, COUNTRYMEN!!! Welcome to the (official?) blog for Easy Mode & Retries (or if you're lazy with titles, EM&R). Here you'll find everything from news to discussions and when the store is ready in Jan 2011, deals and specials! Super psyched right? Well you should. For those that do not know about this Shangri la of games/anime of sorts, allow me to tell you.
     It all started in May of this year, I was attending Anime Central Convention (ACEN). While hanging out at the convention center all I saw was the abundance of fans and cosplayers alike. I mean, REAL dedicated people that loved everything that anime and anime related games had to offer. When I arived home, I was hungover by all the fun I had that I had to continue that feeling. Thus spawned the idea for EM&R.
     So with some pain staking typing, good old fashioned retail and marketing know-how, and a bad case of "guitar hero eye," I am able to bring you guys only the best in gaming, manga, and most importantly, customer indebtedness. Which is why I chose the name Easy Mode & Retries. Why work hard to get that one game you've haven't played since "that one get together in your mom's basement," or those tournament days in your freshman dorm? Life is all about Easy Modes & Retries.



Cheers,



Stan Richardson
Owner
    

No comments:

Post a Comment