Monday, November 22, 2010

A Jeweler That Specializes In.... Limited Invincibility?

     Yes, the title should have been, "Yes, this is really what I want for Christmas, forget the Open Hearts Collection." I am a huge fan of these diamond encrusted pendants made by TraxNYC. Only problem is I am $2,699 dollars short of the $2,700 price tag. In an age of post-"bling," we still find cultures still indulging in the most horrendous pieces of jewelry imaginable (have you seen these rappers lately?). I am happy one person made something worth wearing. The only problem I can see with this is, for $2,700 I can literally have a small orchestra follow me through Chicago and play the "Invincibility" soundtrack from Super Mario Bros. That is just my opinion people.

To find more of TraxNYC's Mario Collection and their new Hellboy Collection, be sure to check out traxnyc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment